[listening to "Spend My Life With You" - Eric Benet and Tamia]
I'm killing some time before my meeting even though I have lots to do. I've been a major slacker because I haven't had anything interesting to say I guess...and I've been lazy to update.
The weekend...
Friday night Grace C., Sherille, and I brought ourselves back to the college days and made ourselves a nice dinner by candlelight. Sherille made the pad thai, I brought the salad, and Grace brought the mochi ice cream. It was de-licious! Then we watched Brown Sugar, which was alright. Let's just say by Monday night I was back in the video store borrowing About a Boy (with Hugh Grant) and the 3rd season of Sex and the City.
Grace and I ended up staying over at Sherille's house because we wanted to workout early the next morning. So we headed to the gym, bright and early the next day. Afterwards Grace and I had haircuts (thank goodness, my hair was starting to annoy me) and then we went to the city to do some NANAY stuff. That went really well--the Filipino and Chinese community hanging out together made it quite a multicultural experience.
Saturday night Justin and I headed to 330 Ritch to go clubbing - Gary and Bev hooked it up with getting on the guest list so I convinced Justin to go. =p It ended up being really fun - the music was cool and I thought the space itself was pretty good. The weird thing was we saw a bunch of Davis people who we haven't seen since we graduated. I guess if the crew that's throwing it was a Davis alum then more likely than not we were going to some familiar faces. Guaranteed good music too since Jay was dj'ing that night.
Sunday I gave my room a face lift, cleared out a bunch of stuff on my dresser, and changed my sheets. I was inspired to get a new sound system in my room. Preferably this one. It was going for $200 cheaper on base then in all other retail stores this weekend but I missed it! dang it.
Alright, I have to step into the meeting but hopefully I'll write more soon--I swear! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment