3.14.2003

On a Conference Call but not paying attention...
I'm trying to "multi-task" by doing a dermatology market overview, blogging, and listening to a conference call. Can you tell how interested I am in listening to the call. geezus.

Is it stress?
I think my mood has been kinda off. And no, it is not that time of the month. I think there are like 10 million things running through my head at any given moment. It's all exciting but nerve racking at the same time. I think that's why I like working out--it gives me an excuse to focus on one thing. I found out I got into ucla and berkeley and ucla is offering money for me to go - it adds up to like two years of tuition and living comfortably for a year. I told my Dad but I think he still really wants me to go back east, despite the cost. I am thinking of writing him a card when I go to Boston in a couple of weeks, explaining to him all my concerns, excitement, and how I am trying to understand how he feels. hmm...Within a two week time frame, I'll be going to Vegas, LA, and the east coast towards the end of March, beginning of April. I hope I figure out things by the end of all that.

Wedding preparations...
It's not my wedding but I feel like I'm in the midst of preparing...I guess this is the role of the bridesmaid. It's been fun - we got a good bargain on our shoes - only $8.99! =) But I need to go to San Ramon again to get my dressed shortened. With these new shoes I'm going to take off another 2 inches! errr...oh wells. Sherille, Grace, and I went shopping yesterday for Grace's outfit for her engagement pictures (yes, they have those too I guess). I ended up walking away with a dress.

So I'm in the mood to go to Cha Cha Cha's this weekend..anyone up to going??

No comments: