2.04.2003

Working from home...
I am watching Regis and Kelly and Kate Hudson is on right now. I cannot wait till How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days comes out this weekend!! Matthew..ahhh....

This past weekend...
Saturday Grace A. and I spent most of the day in SF--Pag-asa in the morning and Nanay in the afternoon. In between the two we stopped by a Thai place across from Macy's Dowtown...Bangkok something..anyways, we were just walking around trying to find a place to eat and thought the ambience of this restaurant was pretty cute! The food was pretty good--Grace ordered Pad Thai and I ordered "Imperial Beef" which was really more like my Mom's Beef Broccoli. I love anything with Peanut sauce so I devoured the salad with the peanut sauce dressing! Grace on the other hand I think was allergic and didn't touch it--good thing because there's more for me! =)

At Nanay we had the seniors participate in all sorts of contests--a dance contest (best male, female, and couple dancers), best dressed contest, and a preview of "Show your Talent" which will be the activity for Feb. 15th. There are some talented singers and dancers among our group! It was the funniest thing...

After a day in the City we headed to Bay Street Shopping Center. I found that they do have all the stores I usually like going to--Express, Gap, the Apple Store, Banana Republic. We walked into Anne Taylor, a store that I don't frequent, but was motivated to walk into since we saw a sign for an Additional 40% Off at the window =). I really like the material of their clothes--I think even better than BR. So I walked out with a couple of tops. In Express I used my gift card from Cesar (thanks Cesar!) and bought a cranberry sweater that was on sale! All of this happened in a matter of 60 minutes. Man it is so much easier to spend money in a given amount of time than to work for it. =)

No comments: