A "Kinda Day Off.."
Today I worked from home in the morning, had a Xmas lunch with Joann at Camrahn Bay in San Mateo, went into the office for an hour and then went shopping with my sis at Valley Fair mall. I love that mall because it has so many stores! Sad to say I am not done xmas shopping yet, like I thought I was. Need to get my parents and a few more other things.
Jcrew.com
I bought my sister a peacoat from J Crew online but a petite small was just a bit too small. I ended up asking the Jcrew store in Valley Fair to send it back but they couldn't contact the online store to exchange it for a larger size. I was about to have a cow and discontinue online shopping. Luckily I did call customer service and they were very friendly and told me as soon as they receive the coat I returned they will send us a petite medium for the same price--no extra shipping charges and I still get to use the discount from my online coupon-yes! okay i know this is not the most exciting story but hey, at least I'm not a jaded online shopper.
Close to buying DSL
Close. But not close enough. Patience patience patience.
No comments:
Post a Comment