Divo's back after trying ujournal. I couldn't deal with the slow speeds anymore, especially since I am still on dial-up! =)
Sushi Sam's with Gary and Bev
I had yummy sushi with Gary and Bev then we went to this Cafe in San Mateo that had a wireless connection. So cool. Makes me want to get geared up already. Can Divo wait 6 more months for a new laptop and DSL--it's my last treat to myself before I go back to school =) Or should I just enjoy it now...
Too much stuff to do
Too much stuff to do and little time to do it. Between all the projects at work, preparing for my parent's party, and the holidays I just hope I can get through the end of January in one piece! More like the end of December..but January will be busy too. grrrr....
So, Divo is back. Why did I ever leave? =) jk, ujournal was cool. I just need faster connection and my picture on the screen. call me vain.
No comments:
Post a Comment