Garlic, Food, and Wine
Friday my coworkers and I went to Scores in San Mateo to bid farewell to one of my coworkers, Jason. Jason's the one who got me the job at IMS so I'll always be grateful to him for that! My coworkers are a crazy bunch, I love it. Here's some pix...
Festival Weekend...
Lyssa, Eileen, Nan and I headed out to the Garlic Festival in Gilroy on Saturday. Nan and I were cowgirls! Good thing we got there really early because when we left around noon there was bumper to bumper traffic going to the festival. Advice for attendees next year--leave at 8 am! I ate bruschetta (slices of crispy sourdough sprinkled with seasoned tomatoes, basil, garlic, and cheese--yum!), calamari, garlic bread, cinammon roasted walnuts, garlic steak tacos, and kettle corn. Kettle corn is the bomb dude, so addicting. Can't stop in Gilroy without going to the outlets, salvaged the last of the Esprit close-out sale..they are up to 90% off now!
Elite Cafe for dinner on Saturday night. Pretty good per Sunny's suggestion. I'm compiling a list of places where you can have good food and wine. Feel free to post your suggestions!
Sunday my sister, her friend Pilan, and I went to the Art and Wine festival in Fremont. Not bad...saw some of the same booths I saw in Gilroy and more kettle corn...
Check out Saty-Dish playing at the VooDoo Lounge on Thursday in the city. My friend Serena is the drummer and she's cool, so just check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment