5.07.2002

Wow, a mid-week blog entry
I'm excited about our upcoming NANAY banquet on Saturday! I feel like it's going to be a reunion since I haven't seen many of the people coming to one place at the same time! =) If you are still interested in coming and haven't RSVP'd yet please let me know!

Wining and Dining...
This weekend was all about eating. Like seriously eating. Friday night Nan, Eileen, and I went to the House of Prime Rib in the city. Man, that place was great. We had everything from the bottle of Reisling to the dessert. Full course meal. Saturday Sunny and Katrina joined us for Crustaceans. Gotta love that dungenous crab spiced with lots of pepper and garlic. Damn makes my mouth water just thinking about it (man, I'm like Bev now talking about food =) )...it was yummy with steamy garlic noodles and oh yes again, that glass of white wine...a 2000 Navarro. Damn that kicked the meal up a notch. =) Dessert..oh man the fried banana with Vanilla bean ice cream. I just love desserts a la mode. Hot and cold both in your mouth. Ok, shut up Gary. haha...anyways, so good...=)

No comments: