Hey What's Goin' On??
TGIF everyone! I'm an early bird at work and came in at 8:30 am (I say early bird because it still seems like a ghost town in the office). Plans for the weekend...Happy Birthday to Abuzman, my old roomie Grace. I'm glad we're going to celebrate with some good food and company! So many birthdays these past few weeks and still more to come!! Here are some pictures from Sunny's Surprise Bday dinner @ Max's Opera Cafe in PA last Friday...little did we know that when we asked Nan to stall with bringing Sunny to the restaurant that her car would actually stall!! It gave us a little bit more time to get ready =) The cake was the best =)
Making a list of what makes your perfect guy...
Is there such a thing as the perfect guy..or guys, how about the perfect girl? Of course, nothing is perfect but there are ideal images I'm sure each of us have in our head about who would be like our "soulmate." Check out this random website about finding your soulmate...
Memorial Day Weekend
This week flew by because we had Monday off. I actually spent time with the family (I know, WHOA Divine, what's goin on??) We went to the Japanese Tea Garden and Crissy Field in SF. You know, I love the City so much I can never get tired of it...well, ok unless there's traffic or something =) But everytime I drive in I just love looking at Coit Tower, Alcatraz, the Golden Gate bridge. My favorite drive is down Embaracdero by all the piers..ok and by Esprit =) (I'll be sad to see that go). All the great food, attractions, and scenic drives. I just love it. Ok, do you know how much I love it? hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment