3.15.2002

Last night I saw Serena's band, SaltyDish, play at the Red Devil's Lounge in the city. It was pretty damn cool =). Saw lots of folks that I haven't seen in ages come out and support her. That was pretty damn cool too =) hahaha...anyways, definitely anyone out there who is interested in seeing them play next time let me know and we'll all go again!

Before we went to see Serena's band play Sarah, Katrina, Jenn, Sunny, and I went to Cha Cha Cha's on Haight. Man, that is some good tapas stuff they got goin on over there. Yummy in the tummy =). Despite the fact it was a Thursday night we got some lushes *Natalie-Katrina* surfacing =) Congrats to Katrina for getting into UCSF pharmacy school! Despite all the good news I think a lot of us wish we were 10 years old again, having people make decisions for us.

No comments: