Is there such a thing as too many good things happening?
I know that probably sounds so..mayabang?--I don't mean to be--but I have to say I'm at a point in my life where there are so many great things happening that I don't even know what to do. I wish there was two of me so that I can be at two places at the same time. God, what the heck do you want me to do?! =) Well, I guess enjoy it while it lasts and be grateful!
I'm sitting here at work right now setting up my direct deposit. I was suckered into buying some Girls Scout cookies from one my coworkers daughters. I originally bought it to give them away but now the box is staring back at me, smiling with the cookies saying EAT ME now!! ahhh! No chocolate rule for Lent. Man. More pictures on the way from this past weekend. Just been too lazy to upload them.
No comments:
Post a Comment