Coming back to work from a good weekend! Friday I hung out with Angel, Sherille, Grace, Glenn, and Maria at Suhishouse in Alameda. Their sushi rolls are really good--huge, meaty, and tasty! Talks of the engagement, upcoming weddings, future career plans, and "Happy Belated Birthday Sherille!" filled the evening. Congrats to Angel and Maria for getting into UC Berkeley law school and public health school, perspectively. This is decision time for a lot of us.
Saturday I went to a Science/Community Faire my old high school, James Logan!! YAY! Walking in the pavillion where the event was held gave me that warm fuzzy feeling, remembering the days when we used to have Marching On performances and practices for band. Yeah ok geekly...but really, high school had its great moments =) I was at the faire volunteering on behalf of Pag-asa for CTDN--the California Transplant Donor Network. It was cool seeing all sorts of people there--kids, parents, grandparents, teachers. It's great having events like these for the kids because it gives them insight into possible careers/subject matters early on.
I was supposed to workout after that but feeling pretty tired I decided to drop by Sunny's and say hello--next thing I know, I'm being dragged to lunch with her and Serena. =) Just kidding..but yeah not bad food at Ciao, a restaurant on the Castro. Yummy pasta in the tummy for me. That night--another bumpin groovin night at Backstreet. Music was not all that great but eh, it was cool. No getting sick for Divo that night. YAY again.
Sunday, dim sum with friends at Koi Palace in South SF, the best dim sum place ever! =) ok for now...but yeah it's really good. Thanks to all my homies for getting me through these last four months of unemployment and celebrating with me for all the good stuff that's been goin on now. It was a beautiful day in SF...pictures from the past two weekends to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment