Here are the pictures from Mystery Spot and Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk!
Another Valentine's Day
I've been single for so long I don't even know how to celebrate Vday anymore! haha..jk well actually I thought I'd celebrate a little bit of love with my parents since their love and stability has gotten me this far. So I bought them one of the yummiest fruiit filled cakes from a Chinese bakery I used to frequent a lot when I worked for the Yankee Group. They loved it! =) I had lunch with Joann and Pete..then some of us single folks chilled at Nan's house and watched The Mummy Returns...great to see good friends on Vday! I didn't really get to watch the movie since I was interrupted with some great news!! I send my love and congrats to the bearer of great news =) But anyways, another day comes and I am still wondering who is *the one*...ahh here's the pix from Vday
No comments:
Post a Comment