So okay, I have been persuaded to start this thing called a "Blog." Thanks Gary...this should be fun...I am not one to quickly put my thoughts out there in general...but hey, this will be one of my first attempts to make an online presence.
I saw the Janet concert last night. DAMN, it was hella good. =) Check out her website. I have to promote the creators, Second Story. They do a great job making interactive websites on various artists, historical events, etc.
Anyways, about the concert. We sat on the ground floor so it was definitely difficult for us short people. I was standing on the chair and bending over most of the time (sorry people behind me =/ )...my quads actually hurt today! I liked the "All For You" Tour a lot better than the "Velvet" tour--more old stuff and lots of dance sequences =) Damn, she looked hella good and I have to give props to the guy who got strapped down and seduced by Janet. He handled it pretty well.
No comments:
Post a Comment