On Monday I still needed to get my sushi fiend taken care of, even after going to Miyake's the day before. Not enough raw stuff I guess..no sake (raw salmon, not the fermented rice =) ) I dragged Sunny with me to Koi Sushi, a local sushi place near our old high school. YUMMY..I have to say. Hey so I had the chance to see Sunny's workplace, Clontech. She had some last minute experiments to do at the lab. It's always interesting to see where your friends spend the majority of their time during the week. =) I kept myself entertained with the internet there, looking at different grad schools to apply to. University of North Carolina looks like a cool possibility...
anyways..today I am waiting to see if I will get called into jury duty. Eh not cool. Oh well, if I do get called out hopefully I'll just go real quick, they'll find out I can't do it for some reason, and let me go home early...
No comments:
Post a Comment