10.31.2001

It's Halloween...
I didn't think I was going to really do anything for Halloween but I'm heading out to the city tonight with Sunny, Katrina, and Sarah to visit Serena at Pasta P on Castro. We're gonna try to make it there early though before the crowd really comes in and leave before it gets too carazy! =) I also never thought I'd head out to Castro again since my last experience was freakin out of control. It was fun seeing all sorts of people decked out from the most obscene to the cutest costumes, but it is way crowded. We had the brilliant idea of trying to hop on a bus from sunset to Castro one year and it was like a freakin sardine can! All the weirdos came out that night in their costumes, often smelling, and just on a dirty bus period. Man. haha...well, it should be fun seeing Serena since I haven't in awhile and it's just good to spend time with friends. Please do not attack tonight terrorists. I want to have a great time! =D

No comments: